The Dakini Mandala of Mind & Emotions
Schedule, tuition, application and program policies
Schedule of Teachings
All teachings are online via zoom in Pacific Standard or Daylight times, please adjust for your time zone
All teachings are recorded and uploaded onto our teaching platform should there be an occasion that you miss a live teachings or just wish to review. This can take somewhere between 2-5 days for the recordings to be accessible.
June 25th & 26th day long 10 a.m. -5 p.m.
July 20 9:00-11:00 a.m.
August 20 day long 10 a.m. -5 p.m.
Sept 21- 9:00-11:00 a.m.
October 22 day long 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
November 16- 9:00-11:00 a.m.
December 10 day long 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
January 11, 2023- 9:00-11:00 a.m.
Feb 18, 2023 day long 10 a.m. -5 p.m.
March 15 2023 – 9:00-11:00 a.m.
April 15 2023 day long 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
May 10, 2023 - 9:00-11:00 a.m.
Full tuition for the year is $1,008 USD. Deadline to register is June 1st, 2022
3 part payment plan available. 3 monthly payments of $336 USD
Deadline to register is June 1st, 2022
4 part payment plan available. 4 monthly payments of $252 USD
Scroll down for application to enroll. Once approved you can register from the link on the homepage
- This is a commitment to the program for the full year. There are no dropouts. We are embarking in good faith together that you will meet all requirements. If you can not complete the program for any reason, the full tuition balance is due.
- Please keep a calendar of tuition due dates. These are the students responsibility to submit on time or be in communication should a payment need an extension. A teacher is not a collection agent
- There is a $25 late fee for any tuition later than 10 days without prior communication.
- This program is for deeply personal practice. It is not a teacher training program or authorization to share these practices.
Pre-requisites for the Sadhana
- Experience & application of some consciousness work at least 2-5 years
- Must have psychological & emotional maturity. This means a maturity in being able to take responsibility for your process and blind spots.
- Readiness for a sincere and dedicated practice for at least 30-45 minutes day
- Stability in meditation
- It is strongly suggested that you have involvement in a supportive modality for processing & integration such as psychotherapy or its equivalent
- An understanding that this is not a certification course or authorization for becoming a teacher or share these practices. This program is for your deeply personal practice only.